• Federal Justice : There exist within national and international sport federations, commissions, whose purpose is to oversee the respect of the rules and regulations set out by the sport federation, to resolve any conflicts concerning the non-respect of these rules and to sanction any breaches. The treatment by sport federations of sport conflicts is of a particular nature (i.e. organisation, method of functioning, competence, etc) and therefore requires a specific expertise, possessed by the lawyers at RMS Avocats, in order to successfully advise and defend those involved in sport.
• CNOSF : French National Sports and Olympic Committee. The law provides for certain sport conflicts to be first subject to an obligatory conciliation procedure in front of this committee. RMS Avocats’ lawyers posses the qualifications and knowledge of the procedure at the CNOSF to be able to efficiently advise and accompany their clients (players, federations, clubs, etc) in front of this conciliatory instance.
– Ordinary arbitration procedure
– Appeals arbitration procedure
– Adhoc arbitration procedure
At RMS Avocats, our lawyers possess the necessary skills to represent their clients in all the above situations in order to accompany and defend their clients in front of the CAS.